I have a Bachelors degree in Philosophy, a Masters in Education, and am currently working as a web developer in Berlin, Germany.
my recommendations here
influential people of the past.
Learning Activity by Month:
- January 2022 (1)
- December 2021 (1)
- February 2021 (1)
- January 2021 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (1)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (2)
- December 2018 (2)
- November 2018 (2)
- October 2018 (2)
- September 2018 (2)
- August 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (3)
- June 2018 (5)
- May 2018 (6)
- April 2018 (3)
- March 2018 (6)
- February 2018 (4)
- January 2018 (6)
- December 2017 (5)
- November 2017 (7)
- October 2017 (10)
- September 2017 (5)
- August 2017 (8)
- July 2017 (9)
- June 2017 (15)
- May 2017 (16)
- April 2017 (11)
- March 2017 (12)
- February 2017 (13)
- January 2017 (14)
- December 2016 (12)
- November 2016 (15)
- October 2016 (14)
- September 2016 (10)
- August 2016 (12)
- July 2016 (15)
- June 2016 (11)
- May 2016 (14)
- April 2016 (13)
- March 2016 (20)
- February 2016 (19)
- January 2016 (19)
- December 2015 (18)
- November 2015 (23)
- October 2015 (19)
- September 2015 (14)
- August 2015 (13)
- July 2015 (13)
- June 2015 (17)
- May 2015 (19)
- April 2015 (25)
- March 2015 (15)
- February 2015 (15)
- January 2015 (17)
- December 2014 (12)
- November 2014 (19)
- October 2014 (13)
- September 2014 (15)
- August 2014 (27)
- July 2014 (21)
- June 2014 (27)
- May 2014 (24)
- April 2014 (23)
- March 2014 (21)
- February 2014 (37)
- January 2014 (39)
- December 2013 (16) ...importing*
- November 2013 (10) ...importing*
- October 2013 (17) ...importing*
- September 2013 (24) ...importing*
- August 2013 (26) ...importing*
- July 2013 (11) ...importing*
- January 2013 (1) ...importing*
The primary goal of this Learn Tracker project is to build a web site which serves as one place to record the notes of everything that I am learning from MOOC classes, to foreign languages, to useful code examples and technical how-to notes, so that I not only have an overview of what I have learned, but can search and recall these notes at any time.
The secondary goal of this Learn Tracker project is to work together with companies, universities, and MOOC providers to build software that allows employees, students, and learners to record what they are learning in an efficient way so that it serves not only as (1) a record of what they have learned, but also (2) a place for them to review and search what they have learned.
Since January 2013, I have watched and recorded notes on over 300 MOOC lectures from over 30 different courses in both English and French, and have watched and recorded notes and flashcards on over 50 foreign language videos in Italian, French and Spanish. (I am curently still adding notes I took from 2013 and plan to be caught up by the end of January 2014.
- À la découverte du théâtre classique français (1)
- La Philanthropie : Comprendre et Agir (1)
- Introduction aux éthiques philosophiques (1)
- L'avenir de la décision : connaître et agir en complexité (1)
- Christianisme et philosophie dans l'Antiquité (1)
Book Reading NEW!
- Heute gibt es einen jahrhundertealten Begriff aus ...
- Das PSM von Homo sapiens (phänomenalen Selbstmodel...
- Little by little for centuries, Americans have giv...
- By my reckoning, the more or less solidly reality-...
- Various fantasy constituencies in the United State...
- Fantasyland isn't only a matter of falsehoods ferv...
- People treating real life like fantasy and taking ...
- The advice given by the 15th century Italian schol...
- Hackers don't worry about the government spying on...
- Have you ever noticed that when you sit down to wr...
- But patents may not provide much protection. Compe...
- A startup is like a mosquito. A bear can absorb a ...
- You'd think that a company about to buy you would ...
- The fallen world described by the Christian religi...
- Humanism dictates that our feelings provide meanin...
- People feel bound by democratic elections only whe...
- Whereas liberals tiptoe around the minefield of cu...
- Christianity, for example, spread the hitherto her...
- In addition to social and ethical reforms, Christi...
- he seems to me equal to gods that man whoever he ...
- Fundamentalism purposefully and relentlessly force...
- Johann Gottfried Herder did not expect the people ...
- Schiller, probably more than Goethe, was much affe...
- At all times (FRENCH)
- In a shart article (FRENCH)
- In addition to emergency relief (FRENCH)
- It's hard to date (FRENCH)
- Prior authorization of the king (FRENCH)
- The League of Education (FRENCH)
- The subject is then caught in a perplexity (FRENCH)
- They will have a responsibilility (FRENCH)
- This lack of historical perspective is a hindrance (FRENCH)
- To help the poor (FRENCH)
- To help us understand the concrete nature (FRENCH)
- To stop poverty (FRENCH)
- We even have an edict (FRENCH)
- a context of social upheaval (FRENCH)
- a famous annual action (FRENCH)
- a slight climb towards the middle (FRENCH)
- a weighing of interests (FRENCH)
- all the confessions (FRENCH)
- already arrested (FRENCH)
- although we do not know for certain the reasons for its composition (FRENCH)
- and that of others (FRENCH)
- antituberculous patch (FRENCH)
- as a teacher (FRENCH)
- as evidenced by the creation of new foundations (FRENCH)
- as long as we practice tragedy (FRENCH)
- as part of the forum (FRENCH)
- as part of this MOOC (FRENCH)
- as the upstream of ethics (FRENCH)
- at a tolerable threshold (FRENCH)
- build (FRENCH)
- by contributions but also by taxation (FRENCH)
- demands (FRENCH)
- does not prevent us from having the illusion (FRENCH)
- during the first week (FRENCH)
- epic (FRENCH)
- erected (FRENCH)
- financied by taxes (FRENCH)
- first moral feelings (FRENCH)
- flexibilities are granted (FRENCH)
- frame this philanthropy (FRENCH)
- free itself from passions (FRENCH)
- gifts and legacies of wealthy individuals (FRENCH)
- in many ways giving them tools (FRENCH)
- in our relationship to knowledge (FRENCH)
- in verse (FRENCH)
- instead of relieving only the effects (FRENCH)
- intended to be sung (FRENCH)
- is involved in our daily lives (FRENCH)
- is questioned (FRENCH)
- it is otherwise (FRENCH)
- it restores equality (FRENCH)
- key word (FRENCH)
- likelihood (FRENCH)
- management excesses (FRENCH)
- my annoying idea hurts someone (FRENCH)
- particularly targeted (FRENCH)
- playwrights (FRENCH)
- programs of entrance examinations (FRENCH)
- recreation (FRENCH)
- religious opinions in this case (FRENCH)
- rich and powerful members (FRENCH)
- sees the birth of a new generation (FRENCH)
- taking into account the question of power (FRENCH)
- that insure the distribution of property (FRENCH)
- the culmination of mistrust of central power (FRENCH)
- the elite fears an uprising of the people (FRENCH)
- the feudal lords (FRENCH)
- the foundation (FRENCH)
- the idea of challenge (FRENCH)
- the ideas with collide (FRENCH)
- the plagues that affect humanity (FRENCH)
- the production (FRENCH)
- the pulpit (FRENCH)
- the question of violence arises (FRENCH)
- the relation to oneself (FRENCH)
- they were bubbling with ideas (FRENCH)
- they will be subject to increasing control of royal power (FRENCH)
- this first interview (FRENCH)
- this learning to think (FRENCH)
- this mistrust (FRENCH)
- this squirrel (FRENCH)
- this will continue (FRENCH)
- thwart (FRENCH)
- to address our actions (FRENCH)
- to approach kinds of visions (FRENCH)
- to help the poor and the sick (FRENCH)
- to make this weighing of interests on equally valid moral standards (FRENCH)
- to our achievements (FRENCH)
- to think for oneself one must learn to think (FRENCH)
- to weave together (FRENCH)
- to which I will return in a moment (FRENCH)
- unable to provide (FRENCH)
- under the pen of (FRENCH)
- unequal sharing (FRENCH)
- usually paid to the lords (FRENCH)
- we cannot exceed twelve (FRENCH)
- we must agree on the word (FRENCH)
- we want to rise to the status (FRENCH)
- which brings us back again to Aristotle (FRENCH)
- which is part of his attempt to restore Hellenism (FRENCH)
- who dream of imposing (FRENCH)
- who want to redeem their sins and obtain salvation (FRENCH)
- will be very widely shared (FRENCH)
- will make his death even more cruel (FRENCH)